Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Man Repeller



My significant other cannot stand many trends.  I have pieces in my wardrobes that have names such as, "your ugly dress," "your *snicker* harem pants," & "your flying squirrel sweater".  He was very self-satisfied when Jessica Simpson's high-waisted jeans were deemed "mom jeans" by critics, as that's what he's been nay-saying in my ear all along.  I think he loves me, despite my wardrobe. 

This is where the genius of The Man Repeller lies.  Leandra Medine writes about her brand of fashion--unadulterated fashion worship without concern of what attracts the opposite sex.  Fashion needs to be fun & for yourself.  Of course, I want to look attractive, but sometimes, the heart wants what it wants & mine wants a turban! 

Of course, I had to tell significant other about The Man Repeller blog.  And the fact that you can contact her at HaremPants@ManRepeller.com.  Ha!  Pure genius! 

No comments:

Post a Comment