Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Good News




 
Emmanuelle Alt has been named the next Editor-in-Chief at Paris "Vogue".  She previously held the title of Fashion Director at the publication & worked closely with Carine Roitfeld even before working at "Vogue."   Because of her tenure there, I suspect & hope that the magazine will maintain the tone that it's been delivering for the past decade.

I have been a fan of her "borrowed from the boys" with killer shoes style for some time & here are a few of my favorite looks.  I'm still saddened by Carine Roitfeld's resignation, but this is the next best thing.  In addition to her role at "Vogue," she consults on some of my favorite lines like Isabel Marant & Balmain.  She has major access & major influence.  You know how cool she is?  She's the one that sent Balmain to Michael Jackson.  I can't wait to see what's in store for us in April when her first issue drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment